Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We Are Building A Religion




Reasons To Be Happy #29
1. Fluffy bath towels
2. Empty rooms
3. Burning CDs
4. Reading in a comfy chair
5. The original Rocky Horror
6. The number 3
7. Fitting into small spaces
8. Festive Cookies
9. Lady GaGa
10. Balsamic vinegar
11. Things that are mini
12. Glue sticks

OH MY! It's taking me a very long time to compose this blog entry due to the fact that I keep getting distracted by my GaGa Etsy search. So many handmade crafts of love that I just need to have! I love you Mother Monster. Right after I get my job I'm ordering a wallet, a necklace, and many many prints of you...oh and christmas cards, can't forget those:) Today was eventful! I woke up to Samara asking something about my phone to which I'm pretty sure I slurred something and threw my phone at her-then of course went back to sleep. When I actually woke up (about 3 hours later) I found out that Nick (douche ex boyfriend of her's) didn't pay the phone bill, and after she gave him money to do so. Worthless fuck. I hope you read this you embezzling, hick, manwhore. This isn't the first time he's taken money from her...hatred. Anyways, after that I headed home and printed off 10 more resumes and cover letters and filled out 4 applications online. Then I set off, again, into the world of the unemployed and desperately looking for work. That was once again-exhausting. Afterwards I felt a little nauseas so I headed to the Cooper Point Starbucks (I was following up on an application) and grabbed some coffee. I sunk in a big arm chair and read Little Women online for about an hour and a half before I decided it was time to go home and clean *sigh*. So I headed home and started cleaning-but alas I did not get very far before I started skyping Eddie and he FINALLY looked at my blog-and he loved it-duh. So now he's probably going to get one because he copies everything I do:) We talked for a long long time-until his computer died actually. Then I started promoting Little Women and Into the Woods via facebook and I noticed something wonderful pop up in my ministalkerfeed. GLORIOUS. There is a god. And so I danced all the way to my car (Full gas tank too!) and then immediately set out to purchase some celebratory cookies. Once at Freddies I purchased a mini mango sorbet and 2 packs of halloween sugar cookies. My favesies. I belted out Semi Precious Weapons the whole way there. HER HAIR IS ON FIRE!!! That's my favorite one to sing along with. Anyways:) After I got home, I called Andra to check up and it made me sad-so I told her to come over and enjoy a cookie. Then I talked to Liz about life for about an hour via (my faulty) phone while I devoured 14 cookies and 3 sushi rolls...what the fuck pregnant. Well after that I of course felt sick-so I threw up and felt much better. Then I went and worked out on the elliptical for 30 minutes and came to where I am now-googling Lady GaGa fan-wear. Andra just got here too:) By the way, I have the nicest kitties.

Definition: Cinderella Pumpkins- Sunken in, fairytale looking pumpkins that just seem so magical. Like it will turn into a carriage and little mystical rodents will bring you a ball gown to wear while riding in it.
Piece of Mind- My friend Gabriella does the most obnoxious thing every time we go out to eat. She plays with her food. Kali especially get's upset and is always saying "Stop that!" and taking away the ketchup from her. Gab argues that it's pretty and colorful. We usually argue that the waitress is going to hate us, and we're regulars so we can't afford any discontentment from her.
But in a way Gab is right. No, I don't like it when people play with their food necessarily, but I spilled my coffee today while I was at Starbucks and I thought to myself "Wow, that kind of looks like a flower." There is art in every splatter, no matter how intentional. I think I'm going to make a journal called "Mistakes" and drop different liquids onto each page, from at least 5 feet up, just to remind myself that there is beauty in everything.

"Now today is tomorrow and tomorrow's today
And yesterday is weaving in and out
And the fluffy white lines that the airplane leaves behind
Are drifting right in front of the waning of the moon"

Good day:)

ALSO: Look at how cute those cake toppers are! And of course the GaGa merch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment