Monday, October 4, 2010

Ah, How Can Worldly Things Take The Place Of Honor Lost?


Reasons To Be Happy #8
1. SUCCESSFUL COUNTING OF STEPHEN SONDHEIM
2. Rubber boots
3. Orange juice
4. Camels
5. Underwear
6. Witty remarks
7. Skyping faraway friends
8. Falsies
9. 80's sweaters
10. Law and Order

GLITTER GLITTER GLITTER!! There is glitter everywhere. It's in my hair, on my bed, on the floor, on the stage, in the car, on my fellow actors, in my underwear even! Cinderella is the sparkliest princess in the history of the world! But my dress is absolutely GORGEOUS. I'm so content, today I had some hair-mishaps but they should be fixed by the run tomorrow and THAT WAS IT! I was feeling a bit of the diva earlier in rehearsal (although I didn't say anything) when I went up to the sound booth and the man running it told me that I had to go the night without a mic while other people with a couple lines had mics, luckily Jeff overheard this and overruled it at once. Singing sick without a mic would have so horrible! But the run went great for me! I'm really excited for the show to open and to get glitter all over the audience. Oh wonderful wonderful! Today I went to target (I know I know shame on me for shopping there...) I keep repeating my words. But anyways there was only one A-cup strapless bra in the entire store! What is that?! Luckily I found it. Anyways I buffed my nails and now I'm watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Every time I see Marilyn Monroe now I can't help but think of the late President Kennedy. One of my friends is like super convinced that she was involved in a conspiracy to kill him... whatever I have a calendar that's all of her face. Well I NEED to wash all of this glitter off and practice. Plus I forgot my bag at CP so I have to go retrieve it in the morning. Love Love Love.

Here's a definition: Redbull- Same as crack. Not very good for you. Addictive. Fantastic.

Piece of mind: I can't think. I just don't have time right now:) Sometimes I'm afraid that when everything slows down again I will think too much. I don't want to think. It feels better to just be.

"Nothing's gone. But nothing's lasting."

A very dear friend of mine once said to me "I'll be okay. I always am." and he was right.
I am okay.
I only wish that he could be here to see it. I know he would be so proud of this positive, stable person I have become. And I owe all of it to him.


...you can't just wish, no to get your wish you go into the woods where nothing's clear, where witches, ghosts, and wolves appear. Into the woods and through the fear you have to take the journey. Into the woods and down the dell, in vain perhaps, but who can tell. Into the woods to lift the spell.

I really do love my life and all of the people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment