Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dancing At Discos Eating Cheese On Toast


Reasons To Be Happy #14
1. Funny facial expressions
2. Supportive friends
3. Key chains
4. Warm rain
5. Orange kitties
6. Lean cuisine
7. Cold water to drink
8. Hot showers
9. My little brother
10. Creative salt and pepper shakers

BAHHH!!! I actually cannot hardly write anything right now because I still have so much laundry to do and I have a matinee tomorrow and I'm getting coffee with Dixon in the morning. I became extremely distracted with watching the Beauty and the Beast DVD. I hate myself on camera...ugh I hope I don't actually sound like that. Anyhow today I woke up, went to the mall. picked out a phone ( I didn't get it yet though), went to taco bell with my mom (classy right), went into Forever 21 with the intent to buy scarves and came out with a pair of shoes...story of my life, and then headed downtown. When i got downtown I bought a cute little keychain for Alayna and searched for something to put on my car keys since I had NOTHING. But I found this beautiful little mermaid doll to put on there that's supposed to bring good luck. I really wanted the Marie Antoinette one but they were out. I'm going back to get it when they get a new shipment though:) Alayna loved her keychain so much she cried so that was good! and I love mine...but I didn't cry. Then we did the show and the Fancher family came. Also a 16 year old boy in the audience told a bunch of of people he was in love with me and screamed it for everyone to hear during the curtain call....that was really embarrassing.
Then Carolyn and Harrison walked me to my car and Danny and I made plans to go shopping on monday. Lovely:)
I've been really sad this weekend though because starbucks downtown has been closed for remodeling. I miss my baristas:(
Well I will write more tomorrow. My camera is in the car so no picture today again...I'm not going to get it. It's cold!

Definition- Lady GaGa- Goddess of pop music. Icon. Most inspiring human being. Ever. Must be worshipped.
Piece of mind:
I'm a bad driver. I mean I can get from point A to point B but as far as parking goes or just like overall technique...I'm bad. I hope that I get better though, I know it's only been like 3 days. I'm genuinely stoked about my new keychain.

Time to snuggle with my kitties!

“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” - Audrey Hepburn

I want to be more graceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment