Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I May Be Small But I've Got Giant Plans


Reasons To Be Happy #22
1. Local business
2. Pop belt
3. A clean car
4. Wool socks
5. The fireplace
6. New beginnings
7. Lampshades

It's like 1:26 PM and I just woke up. Yesterday I woke up at like 9, went and got coffee, and then cleaned FOREVER. I cleaned my car, I cleaned the front room, did the dishes, vacuumed the upstairs...then I met up with Kalea for her last day here and got coffee...again. My day was fairly uneventful after that. Going to starbucks earlier was really fun for me though because I actually got to say.."The usual." So much happiness! Then they asked me if I had a long night and when I replied yes, he made my drink a tall-for free. Then I drove to the park singing "Five For All Forever" the whole way and had some me time. The owner of the dog I found asked me on a date again and it was very sweet but I had to say no. After that I had a mini meltdown in my car-but Alayna came and saved me. I talked to Danny for like 2 hours, had some really awesome pie made by Alex's grandma and headed off to bed. Now I have two dogs on my lap:)

Dream: This signifies your ability to cope with your emotions. You are anxious about the truth you have discovered. You are contemplating changing aspects of your character. You are more aware of your surroundings. You have raw energy and intense passion. You are ready for change.

Wow. That was the most I remembered in a long time.
Definition: Spare change- necessary for parking and early morning coffee runs.
Piece of mind: Don't pity me. The damage is done and I have made the decision to move on. I'm fine. Besides, your pity does no one any good but yourself. You want to feel like a "good person," well it's a little late for that don't you think? Yes. I want you to be happy, but if I know you at all-which maybe I don't anymore-then I know that this won't make you happy. Don't pity me because "I'm so sad and have so much passion for someone who doesn't want them." I'll pity you because you have no passion at all. Go ahead, date her, fuck her-whatever it is you do now. But don't feel sorry for me-because I can rise above this. I can rise above high school, heartbreak, over hell an high waters. And I thought you could too. I guess I was wrong. I'm not angry at all.
But I'm so disappointed in the person I thought you were.

"I will blaze until I find my time and place. I will be fearless, surrendering modesty and grace. I will not disappear without a trace. I'll shout and start a riot, be anything but quiet. Christopher Columbus! I'll be astonishing at last."

Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment