Thursday, October 21, 2010

Like To Throw Up In A Gucci Bag



Reasons To Be Happy #23
1. Sleeping in
2. Holding hands
3. White wine
4. Willow trees
5. Phad thai
6. Mother Monster
7. Micro-fiber blankets
8. Chances
9. Pomegranate

Oh hello to my blog! Today was fabulous but rather uneventful. I woke up in Alayna's bed after a late night talk with Dandan. And as soon as I woke up I realized that there was a doxen and a pomeranian sleeping beside me, which was actually really cute because usually they don't get along but it was like they had compromised in order to snuggle with me. I'm breaking out really bad and it's making me super self conscience. Gross. I went home and made myself some toddy after eating a bit of smoked salmon. Then I headed back to Alayna's to pick up Sierra and go to the show. I feel bad because Samara tried to wake me up like 54 times today and I didn't get out of bed till at least two. I also had some more of the bomb pie Alex's grandma made. Blackberry pie is so good. Every time someone buys pie I like tear up I get so excited. I was kind of in a bad mood till we got to the theatre-well not really bad, but quiet. Matt and I made plans to go to shopping and I'm already pretty stoked to carve more pumpkins soon with him and Dandan. Danny and I might go to La Tarasca tomorrow too. But that's pretty much the extent of my plans. I can't wait to get my paycheck-my gas tank is seriously suffering right now-and so is my self esteem. Girlfriend needs a new pair of shoes. For real. As far as the show, it went well! I don't really remember doing it. I got a good review in The Volcano (even though the show got a bad review) but it really doesn't matter because The Volcano reviewer is an idiot so his opinion is completely invalid. He did say that I resembled Amy Adams though, which is really funny because that's my doppelganger for sure:) Also tonight my dress rubbed against my leg in a weird way during the show and I totally had this moment where I thought "Am I peeing my pants?!!!!" I actually thought that I might've been. Thank god I didn't. After the show, Matt and I walked to my car and talked for like 2 hours about everything. It made me feel so much better. Then I got to Andra's and had some delicious phad thai and everything was great until trashymchoslut showed up in my facebook feed talking about her wonderful boyfriend.
NO MORE.
I deleted her. For myself. I don't care if people think it's dramatic, there's no way I'm putting myself through that torture, and if that's selfish so be it. The most important person in my life right now is me and all of the extra bullshit needs to go.
I already feel a million times better:)

Definition: Theatre-The ultimate outlet. Express your emotions, or forget them. Grow.
Piece of Mind: I'm so much better than that and this is my chance to show everyone. And also: I LOVE YOU GAGA. You are my inspiration.

"Opportunity is not a lengthy visitor"

See you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment