Wednesday, October 27, 2010

She Went To Her Wardrobe And She Threw Away The Color





Reasons To Be Happy #29
1. Purple
2. Loose leaf tea
3. Ghandi wisdom
5. Cranking the heat
6. Four leaf clovers
7. Crossword puzzles
8. Mennonite honey
9. Running into someone you like
10. All things coffee
11. Weaving

Today went well! I fell asleep in awkward position and woke up super early because of it-but I moved and slept till one. I agreed to lend out a halloween costume and skyped with Rachel for awhile after I awkwardly walked by a man painting my door whilst wearing nothing but my towel (me...not him.) I then went and got some coffee-and seriously downed it in like 5 minutes. Then I checked up on some job apps and bought some loose leaf relaxation tea from radiance. I'll go back and buy some more tomorrow, it's really good! I need to get a different strainer though because mine sucks...the holes are way to big. I also purchased a little good luck charm of the earth with my favorite quotation engraved on it; "We must be the change we wish to see in the world." Ghandi. I then had a nice chat with Catherine (so good to see her!) and we planned to meet up again soon for...surprise..coffee:) After that I talked to Carolyn on the phone for like an hour and we had a quality conversation about frustrating events taking place. Then we agreed that we needed to bond a lot because Meg and Amy were supposed to be close (well in the book at least.) After all of this I headed home and made delicious tea, and had a couple bites of some ham, then made cookies for Josh. I spent a lot of time with my kitty. She's really needy:) I called Andra to see if she was heading over and she said she was soon-then Sierra called and said she was alone at the house so I called Andra back and said that we were spending the night in Cedrona! I drove out-listening to Kate Nash the whole way. Then Andra and I made some toast and I weaved a hemp bracelet while Sierra watched Criminal Minds and Dancing with the Stars. She got really pissed at me because apparently she's super emotionally invested in Criminal Minds and I wasn't getting into it. Then Gypsy (Doxen) attacked Apollo (Pom) so I had to put the little shit in her carrier and she barred her teeth at me the whole time. Then Apollo cried for like 5 minutes and we took him upstairs to cuddle-but he smelled rancid so we locked him out...and then he chewed up another razor blade and I cried because that's just not something I can handle. We also almost ate a whole bag of candy and I definitely drank a large pot of tea-alone. We gave Apollo a bath soon after and he was not pleased. He looks like a rat when he's wet. A cute rat. Then Sierra and I got into a heated debate over whether we should watch Ice Sculptures or Rock of Love. I love Bret Michaels. Time for me to have some water and hit the sack:) It's been a long been a long been a long been a long day.

Definition: Little things by the counter at the store- Are always so tempting. It doesn't matter if it's a pack of gum, a nail file, a polly pocket set, stickers. I always want it.
Piece of mind- Optimism!!! I will eventually get hired and my faraway friends come home soon:) I can't believe it's the last weekend of Into the Woods. I am a completely different person than I was at the beginning of this project. I am better and stronger...and happier:)
Have to finish weaving! A little hemp bracelet with pink woven through...oh and did I mention that I LOVE THIS TEA.

"You have to be someone."

Namaste:)



No comments:

Post a Comment