Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Everyone Knows You're A Poor Thing



Reasons To Be Happy #16
1. Odd numbers
2. Driving on the freeway
3. Sticker vending machines
4. Spontaneity
5. Cookie dough
6. Poetry
7. The heated bench
8. Circles
9. Late night sushi runs

Hello! Once again I waited too long to blog and now I'm exhausted. So this will probably be short. Today I woke up super late and went down the road for a mocha. It was delicious and totally worth my four dollars (in quarters of course). I did all of the dishes, cleaned the living room, the upstairs (where I currently sleep until my new bed is in) and did a FUCKTON of laundry. Seriously. I made that laundry my bitch today. Then I went into town and met my friend Derrick for coffee. We walked around the Capital building and discussed architecture and our lives and it was very enjoyable! When I went to Montana I stayed with a very passionate architect for a couple days. We went out and looked at some of her landscaping work and ever since then I've been so intrigued by it all. It's unfathomable to me that you could create a building, a park, the plant layout, any of it really, in your mind first. It's all very impressive to me. I did decide I was going to climb a sculpture today though..and then I definitely got stuck on top of it. That was embarrassing. Thankfully Derrick helped me down. Fear of heights-so almost conquered...but not quite. After that he invited me to see The Social Network but I declined. He bought me ice cream which was sweet. Overall it was a nice time. He's the first straight guy I've hung out with in months and he wasn't creepy at all. There is hope for humanity. I crashed Alayna's house soon after and her dog would not shut up. I've never heard him be so yippy. I actually contemplated throwing him out of the second story window...and I wish I were joking. Then Sierra and I jammed to Legally Blonde the Musical all the way to Tops. Once again I forgot all of my banking information...so tomorrow I have to go to the bank and hopefully the flirty teller will be there so that he can just give me all of my info no problem. I HATE THE BANK. I hate numbers. I'm pretty sure that I suffer from mild mental retardation. Also my car stalled today and it was so scary. I screamed, which probably looked really dumb to the other people at the stoplight. I haven't picked out a new yoga class yet, but I've been looking. There are just so many to choose from! Anyhow Sierra and I went to Tops and talked with my friend's sister about her pregnancy and then we bought Apples, caramel, Almond Rocca, and I got sushi-to which Sierra freaked out and had to go wash her hands in the store because she thought it had dripped on her. Wow that run-on sentence was epic. Then we watched some Law and Order and I chatted with Danny and a drunk Karl (surprise). I just drove home and I decided to grow a pair and take the freeway. AHHH pretty sure I almost died. That was terrifying! But I made it home in one piece so I guess it went alright. My car has bumper stickers!
Oh my god I'm tired.

Dream: You are optimistic about the future.
Definition: Spiders- Must die. All of them. It doesn't matter if they eat other bugs or are good for the environment. They are evil and poisonous. And they need to die. There's always one waiting in the shower. Don't forget to check for him before you get in.
Piece of mind: These last two days have been rather lonely. What will I do when I don't have the show going on? I can't wait to move. I get closer and closer to leaving everyday. But I'm fairly content for now...and tired. Goodnight Moon:)


I just need to remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment