Friday, October 29, 2010

Skeleton You Are My Friend




Reasons To Be Happy #30
1. The past
2. Independence
3. Samara
4. The Schwan's man
5. Toothpaste
6. Drag queens
7. Solving mysteries
8. Love
9. Clean fingernails
7. Pomegranate
8. Mismatched socks

Hello! Blog post number 30! I can hardly believe that I've actually kept up with something for that long. I'm proud:) Today I woke up to Samara talking to Sierra in the other room-because she didn't want to wake Andra and I-but was talking so loudly in the other room that it woke me anyways. Then the 4 of us sat on Alayna's bed and chatted about life for awhile. Samara must've been afraid of Andra's reaction to being woken up because I just can't think of any other reason that she would opt to wake Sierra over me. I'm so pleasant in the morning whereas Sierra is truly an evil dragon (no offense I love you.) Anyhow I went downstairs and enjoyed a nutritional breakfast on mini-deep-dish pizzas. Then I watched Project Runway and headed home. Once home I cleaned, got dressed, watched some Family Guy and then headed to the mall to meet my mother! She bought me a pair of shoes, and a new pair of knee highs. So kind:) It's almost 5 in the morning so I'm sure this post is yucky...blehhhh. After we putted around the mall for awhile I went to Capital Playhouse to get ready for the show-and was super early so I went and got coffee with Jo the sound guy! I love listening to Jo talk because he just got married a couple months ago and he ADORES his wife. It's so cute. He told me all about how she bought him a new tie and about how he was trying to find the perfect place to take her on a date. He's always so giddy when he talks about her, I just love it:) After coffee I got ready for the show and then went to places. Carolyn made these bomb haystacks so of course me and my fatty self ate like 5 of them. Then Jeff said "Once upon a time..." and I just walked onstage and sang "I wish.." completely on auto pilot and then internally was like "shit when did I get onstage there's an audience..." No big fuck ups today...that I remember. Steps Of The Palace went surprisingly well. They filmed too. The audience was really small but it was full of familiar faces. Starting with my first grade teacher who was sitting in the first row, next to Brenda of course. Jessica Yost was sitting behind them and I could see Bruce in the back. Anna was by the aisle, so that was a nice face to pan to also:) I LOVE Anna! After the show, Matt walked me to my car (like a perfect little gentleman.) Sweetheart:) I will miss him...only two more shows-so strange. Anyhow, as soon as I got home there were so many woodland creatures gathered in my yard (4 deer...6 bunnies) that I became overjoyed with the fact that I might indeed be a real princess! so I did the most logical thing possible, I sang to them! It was just lovely! So lovely, that it inspired me to make a run to Tops and pick out a pomegranate and a loaf of french bread. Tops was not very fun this evening-I don't know what triggered it but it ended up turning into an unwanted trip down memory lane...Brain stop being so spastic and focus on something else useful. Oh my god I'm so tired, it's five in the morning. Anyhow I stopped by and ate my pom with Sierra-we watched some Project Runway (Season Finale) and then I drove back home. I wanted Mondo to win PR-his collection was absolute sass. I always eat my pom out a bowl-like cereal...Isaiah taught me how to do it and it's probably the only way I will eat it now. I will write something meaningful tomorrow -I'm drifting in and out of precious slumber.

"But I won't regret, cause you can grow flowers from where dirt used to be."

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment