Friday, October 15, 2010

The Piano's This Melancholy Soundtrack To Her Smile



Reasons To Be Happy #19
1. La Vie en Rose soundtrack
2. Environmentally friendly cars
3. Liberal bumper stickers
4. Mickey mouse stuffed animals
5. Lemons
6. Catching up with friends
7. Reading
8. Birthdays
9. Naming inanimate objects
10. When kitties drink out of the sink

Yesterday I was in a serious funk! Today I was not though, so things went a lot better:) I stayed up till 5 AM playing "bubble shooter" last night-which was a dumb game I found on google that for some reason I just kept playing and playing till I was almost positive my eyes were going to roll out of my sockets if I didn't stop shooting bubbles and go to bed. I woke up at 8:30 to Jade and Alayna getting ready in the room I was sleeping in-I'm fairly pleasant in the morning so it wasn't a big deal. I just went back to bed. Then I woke up around noon to Samara saying-something. I don't remember. But we tidied up the house and then went off to fill my gas tank and stop at target. I made Samara fill my tank because I hate gas stations, and for many legitimate reasons starting with A. They smell like gasoline. B. The gas thingy is heavy. C. There are too many buttons D. I can't get the gas cap off of the car...ever. E. Gas stations are hard to navigate! There are always confused pedestrians and little room for error when it comes to moving your vehicle...in short-I HATE GETTING GAS. I should probably live in Oregon or New Jersey where they pump it for you. Anyways after that encounter, we went to target where I made a joke about trying on a little girl's training bra and it fitting-little did I know that it would in fact fit-and the size small too. So of course I bought two of them- why not? They are so cheap and comfortable! And then I ended up buying some Cinderella princess socks. It probably looked like I was shopping for a 7 year old when in fact it was all for myself.
After trekking through Target (get at me alliteration) I dropped off Samara and headed home to shower. Of course I got coffee. And I even ate half a sandwich, but my stomach was extremely unhappy with that decision and I definitely threw up twice before my shower. Then I skyped Eddie, Shannon, and Ryan for awhile which was refreshing. THEN I remembered that my beloved Prince Charming's birthday was today (AKA my gay boyfriend)! So I rushed out to buy him some funzie birthday things. First I stopped by the Tea Lady and bought him a blooming tea flower in the shape of a heart, oh it was so cute. Then-because I love him so much- I went to Borders and bought him a stupid little Twilight bookmark that was probably about 7 dollars. It said "Team Edward." I was so embarrassed while I was buying it-I even explained to the cashier that I would never buy anything Twilight for myself. That's how obsessed with Matt I am...obsessed enough to wait in line and shamefully purchase Twilight merch...gross. Anyways I made a ghetto little card telling him how much I adore his company and it was perfect. He said his birthday wish was to hear from his love...that made me sad:( I don't want his birthday to be ruined if some jackass doesn't call, of course that's how it always ends up right? Well, I hope the jackass called and I hope his birthday was fabulous. He deserves it.
The show tonight went relatively well-I choked on my spit at one point, but that's about as interesting at it gets. Oh and I ripped the ballgown and skinned my knees hardcore-but that will be fixed tomorrow so it's no big:) Cinderella is a trooper when it comes to bruises! On another note I haven't worn my retainer in two months, I'm scared to even try.
Today I was cast in Little Women as Amy! I'm so ecstatic to be in the show! Carolyn is Meg too so I'm STOKED because I am in love with her and want her to be in every show that I'm ever cast in. I have my highlighter at the ready but I don't know if I'll actually get to it tonight considering blogging is taking up all of my time (only joking, It's dark in here and I don't feel like getting up to turn on the light). No matter, I picked up the libretto today and I'm really glad to be in a christmas show. It will make the holidays go by faster for sure. I also skyped with my love Haleigh Platter today, which was long overdue. I was so happy to hear that she met someone!!! Who doesn't suck! FINALLY. I need to meet him in person of course before I can actually approve-but so far he loves Frank Sinatra, Harry Potter, and doesn't gay-bash, so things are definitely looking good for him:) As for Jacob, if I ever see you in public, I swear I will punch you in the dick. No qualms. Oh and I heard it's small by the way-you fucking asshole. Right after that I talked to Daphne for about an hour. It's like noon in France right now! She said she missed halloween candy and I told her that I miss french sweet bread, oh the little things that we don't even think about! I will think of you every time I eat a kitkat now Daph, and I will appreciate my candy:) OY VEY-It's really late. I need to call it a night.

Definition-Bumperstickers- essential to show your political party, not essential to show what a hick you are though...or how ghetto-bootilicious you are either...
Piece of Mind- I'm just really thankful today:) But I definitely will be even more thankful after the Macy's one day sale tomorrow! BOOYAH.
No but seriously. I am thankful:) I owe so much to all of these spectacular people in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment