Friday, October 15, 2010

I Gave Up Food Cause The Shit's Expensive



Reasons To Be Happy #18
1. Nudity
2. Apologies
3. Strawberries and whipped cream
4. Mountain dew
5. Real friends
6. Perfume
7. Sewing
8. Foreign languages
9. H&M

Oh my! Today feels like it started so long ago-I can barely remember it. Let's see-I woke up, took a shower, which was TRAUMATIC. Considering the fact that there was a vengeful spider lurking in the corner that I, of course, didn't notice until I was completely nude and soaked. So then of course I had to fight the spider by throwing random objects at it until it fell and could drown and...well you get the point. It was so unnecessarily terrifying. His name was Diablo. Thank god he's no longer with us. Anyway after that horrifying experience I was in dire need of a coffee, so I went an checked in at some of the local coffee stands to see if they were hiring/I did some follow ups and then bought a royal mocha at my favorite stand and let me tell you I downed that shit fast. I can't go a morning without coffee anymore-I'm going to turn into one fatty that's for sure. Anyhow-I went home and skyped with Eddie for awhile. Then I did some follow up reading on that guy Phil's facebook to see that my message had changed his mind and he had issued an apology. I made a gay-basher apologize publicly. Mission accomplished...almost. Well it's a start at least. I snuggled with my kitten for like 2 hours and then left for CP. Of course I was there early, so I decided to make another coffee run to my favorite baristas, but before I got there I noticed the people with disgusting dead fetus signs...being egged. I was so embarrassed.
I stopped the car and told them that throwing dead chicken fetuses at them didn't help our point at all. I don't care who you are. You don't throw eggs at old men. And of course they are completely wrong to do that to Planned Parenthood-to just sit with signs depicting dead babies, I mean it's seriously unclassy, but fighting them by throwing eggs at them was just as uncool. This is what I told the people: "I don't agree with what you stand for, but I don't agree with how they reacted either. I'd like to say that I'm sorry on their behalf."
And then I left and bought a bumper sticker that says "Straight not narrow."
The show is kind of a blur to me right now. I did fairly well! and I was pleased because my dad decided to go, and he actually enjoyed it! I did become very annoyed at two points in the show though-1. when the sound guy didn't turn my mic off when it was freaking the fuck out during my song...i was just thinking..please, seriously. I will sing louder-just turn the fucking piece of shit off. 2. When the sound guy accidentally pushed the giant sound cue instead of my birds-so I just waited there..like an idiot, for my birds to come onstage-which they didn't for what felt like forever. After the show Dandan walked me to my car since I decided to park in the middle of Let's Get Raped Land. Then I drove to Alayna's-I got kind of really lost at one point though, luckily I know my way around here pretty well now so I got back on track fairly quickly. After I got here, I had a total nervous breakdown about...well, nothing. I just really needed to cry I think. So I got back in the car and drove to Tops, crying all the way. Once there I bought a sandwich. It was very satisfying. Then I came back and Alayna, Jade, Sierra, and I all compared stomaches while brushing our teeth.

Dream: I had a dream...but I forgot write it down after I woke up-so it's forgotten now.
Definition: Bandeau- A boob scrunchie. Worn as a bra when you have no/little boobs. Strip of fabric covering your tits.
Piece of mind: Oh my, oh my. I definitely had one of those moments today. Sometimes when you're helping other people-you forget to help yourself. I think that's why I needed to cry. I spend so much of my time now talking to others about their feelings and issues that I don't really have time to think about my own-and I usually LOVE the distraction. But on my couple days off it definitely caught up with me:) I'm so grateful for everything...and everyone. My life is so full and it's only becoming fuller. I'm glad that I did some self-reflecting today-it's wasn't easy, but it's the same as I said yesterday-No one is alone.
I need to learn to practice what I preach:)
EXHAUSTED.
Bahh My blog is a giant cheeseball of mushy words from an overdramatic teenager.
I sincerely hope no one actually reads it, haha.

"Witches can be right. Giants can be good. You decide what's right. You decide what's good."

I'm glad that you retracted your hateful statement Phil.
Fuck the hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment