Sunday, October 24, 2010

Some Rise By Sin And Some By Virtue Fall


Reasons To Be Happy #26
1. Coffee creamer
2. Sparkles
3. Melons
4. Hummus
5. The Whip It soundtrack
6. Touch screens
7. Chocolate milk
8. Helping people
9. Picking up litter
10. Finding a quarter
11. Mechanical pencils
12. Picking off dried hot glue.

Right now I'm blogging from the kitchen as my brother and his friends beg me to take them to Burger King-which normally I'd be like "Of course!!" but they just had McDonalds so that hardly seems like a good idea. Today i woke up at 1:00 PM! I'm so lazy. Andra came over and we headed down the road to this quaint little farm with cheap pumpkins and gourds! I spent 3 dollars and bought 1 white pumpkin, 3 mini pumpkins, and 5 gourds. A definite steal:) I'm planning on going back for a cinderella pumpkin...I mean I have to right? They're this beautiful deep red color and I just really want one! After we got home and washed them off I sprayed the white one with gold glitter to make a cute little center piece for the table! I plan on dipping the mini's in colored glitter tomorrow-I'm seriously stoked. I want to be a hot Martha Stewart. After painting the pumpkins and having some delicious Wonderland Tea, I headed to the theatre and consumed like 10 peanut butter cookies and put a wig on the cabbage patch doll. I seriously contemplated bringing it onstage like that...but decided that Danny would probably be really pissed at me if his baby came back onstage wearing a victorian wig. So I didn't do it. But I took a picture with it. After the show I headed home, bought a baguette, and now here I am, typing, but I really really need to get to bed. My dad took my car keys-I don't know why exactly. It was very strange. He was mad at Josh and so he said he was using me as an "example" and took my keys. He also ripped my poor mermaid off of the keychain. I definitely cried about this. I love Shelly the mermaid. I don't know why he was being so mean. But I didn't even talk back-which is stranger right? I'm always such a know-it-all bitch in situations like that. I guess I was so dumbfounded at the fact that I hadn't done anything to provoke him and I still managed to be reprimanded...I hid his car keys in the litter box, but I'm taking them out. I'm older than that now. Even though I must say that was some quick spiteful thinking on my part. Hopefully he apologizes in the morning-doubtful...but maybe. That kind of ruined my night, but I'm still trying to be positive:)
I don't really have anything else to say tonight-except that I miss my best friend right now. Even if they don't know what to say having someone to talk to is so nice. I vow to always be the person that anyone can talk to in confidence. Everyone needs someone like that in their lives. Having someone to trust is important.

"Kites rise highest against the wind- not with it."

That quote just has to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment