Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Sorry But We Just Can't Quit




Reasons To Be Happy #15
1. Arrested Development
2. Brownies
3. National Coming Out Day
4. Shopping
5. Days off
6. Spoons
7. Sunrise strawberry smoothie
9. Scarves
10. Pearls

Right now I am sitting on the couch, playing with the ipad, texting Sierra, and facebook chatting Danny. Too much going on. Also I just got done watching an entire season of Arrested Development. Andra is sleeping on the couch next to this one. We made cookie brownies. They were so delicious but I can't even believe how many calories I had today. I woke up...late, to Andra's cat making a nest in my hair, then I headed to the bank and got coffee with Danny. I had some car trouble-which was extremely embarrassing. I fixed it but not before feeling like an absolute retard. Now Karl Rudeen is drunk messaging me...he's absolutely nuts and I hear from him at least 4 times a week, but only in the dead of the night-while he's intoxicated.
Anyways:) Danny and I headed to tacoma where we walked around the mall and went to H&M and Forever 21. So many cute clothes. I want all of them. I bought a cute little yellow skirt though and I'm fairly happy with my purchase! Dandan and I got Jamba and saw a super cute baby. I'm thinking of letting him help me make some demo videos and sending them out to theatre companies around the US. I NEED work. I don't think that the local theatres are going to hire me for anything else during the season, and if I don't get hired for a christmas show then I'm planning on traveling down to Disneyland during december and auditioning there for a face character-although my height range is weird.
This creepy guy just messaged me asking me to meet him, now. It's 1:26 AM. WHAT. I can never be hit on by a normal person-he always has to be a freak. I mean I guess I'm not really complaining. I don't want a relationship or guys or anything actually. I suppose it's just nice to get attention sometimes. I know it's absolutely pathetic but sometimes I feel really unattractive. Anyhow all I do now is surround myself with gay men. Today was National Coming Out day (created by Harvey Milk) and of course I spent it with Dandan. Perfection. One of my friends came out today. I find coming out heroic. Oh goodness, I'm like falling asleep at my computer...this post is probably really bad (not unlike the others).

Definition: Kitties- So cute and snuggly, and soft and cute, and nice.
Piece of Mind: I'm so tired. Can't think straight. Goodnight.

"I felt the rush of a thousand heartbreaks"
It's funny. This quote is from the movie Penelope.
I will never ever be able to watch that movie, or eat artichokes ever again I don't think.

I hope I'm not missing much.


No comments:

Post a Comment