Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Get Up On My Feet Just As Fast As I Can


Reasons To Be Happy #9
1. Tea
2. Talented scene partners
3. Bernadette Peters
4. Sun dried tomatoes
5. Music by Jeff Blumenkrantz
6. Piano
7. Sleep
8. God

I'm so tired. It's 1:00 AM and I just got home, glittery again. Styling princess hair everyday WILL be the ban of my existence. Please someone just throw a friggen wig at me. My stage makeup is out of control due to the low lighting of the show. I look like a streetwalker. Cinderella, the skankho. Welcome to the woods. I was not good tonight. I'm an absolute perfectionist and having the orchestra tonight made me want to practice even more. 2 days till performance. 3 till drivers test...what if I fail? That's so negative of me to say, but honestly I'm not the greatest of drivers. I'm nervous. I feel like my brain is being pressure cooked. I have to go style an updo, practice, practice, practice, shower, practice, and possibly sleep. I couldn't hear the pit at all tonight and I need to get better.
A little about my day besides tranny-mess rehearsal. I woke up to a ton of running and barking from the puppy. He decided that he was going to SHIT EVERYWHERE and then rip up like 5 loofas and about a dozen used tampons. I could have killed the son of a bitch. But he's really afraid of the vacuum... and Samara so he followed me around and hid behind me for the whole day until he fell asleep in my bed. I'm guessing he was tired from all of the earlier destruction.
I then waited for 4 hours for the Schwans man to come and bring me delicious food and he didn't ever show, so I forgot to eat and almost passed out during the finale of act 2. I hope people actually come to the show. I hope that I'm actually good in the show. I have to go though, I simply can't waste anymore time blogging. I just reread that sentence and it makes me want to shoot myself. Since when is the word "blogging" in my vocabulary?! I'm so obnoxious.

No dreams. Well none worth translating. Only nightmares about Stephen Sondheim.
Definition- Squirt- The best soda. Ever.
Piece of Mind- I better get this right tomorrow or I'm going to shoot myself.

I did a pretty kick-ass harmony during "No One is Alone" today though.
I was really proud:)

"Life must go on, though good men die."

The song I'm listening to just said that.

And I took the above promo-shot. They are totes brills.
Going to wash the glitter off of my body.



No comments:

Post a Comment