Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've Got A Fire Within Me.


Reasons To Be Happy #36
1. Blogging
2. Stuffed animals
3. Jumping on the bed
4. Soft kittens
5. Humming
6. Throw pillows
7. Snickerdoodles
8. Rolling chairs
9. Mashed potatoes
10. Friendship

I've probably written that I'm happy for friendship in my blog like 10,000 times over, but it never gets old:) I have so many amazing people in my life. Everyday I learn new ways to be a better friend to those around me from the ones in my life who lead by example. I haven't blogged in a couple days! What I've been doing: well. I've been furiously turning in applications to many retail stores, and have landed two interviews. Today I had one Forever21 and on Wednesday I have one at Aldo. Honestly I have no idea how my F21 interview went-for all I know I could've completely blown it. I've never been interviewed before so who really knows how I did. The last couple nights I've been at Danny's practicing Little Women, having dinner, sitting on facebook, trying to watch a movie, talking about EVERYTHING, making prop lists, watching videos of us perform, watching the Steelers game, sleeping, eating sushi, drinking coffee...Danny and I actually did a lot I guess. Danny told me this story about how he killed his guinea pig when he was little and it was so funny I think I started crying. He also told me that when he was in high school he sang Santa Baby and choreographed his back-up dancers and was "straight." :) I think I want to get my nails done tomorrow! We'll see. I painted one fingernail blue and I don't remember doing it...Anyhow! Little Women is going so well. In the last three days we put up Act 1 and I'm working on being off book by tomorrow-but I just started memorizing right now so we'll see. Granted I did that everyday right before I went onstage for Into the Woods rehearsal. Seldom did I ever actually sit down and run scenes. My character is such a shit-but I love being the troll in the Operatic Tragedy. Surprisingly I've been asked on a lot of dates as of late! But honestly, I can't right now. I don't want anything like that in my life. It's too much to deal with. Even though the offers are very flattering and I really do enjoy them:) I use my friends as excuses. I know Danny probably thinks I'm silly but I really am glad that he's here. We get along really well and he makes me less sad about Eddie being gone. Although no one could ever replace Eddie:) But having a new good friend, who is always here-I just really appreciate him. What else what else! I bought a picture frame and a pomegranate. I hope someone hires me. These interviews make me so nervous. Oh I suppose that's it for now:) I stayed up till 7:30 AM yesterday. I must be off to bed-I'm exhausted.

No definition or piece of mind tonight. I'm much too tired.

Mother Monster wisdom:

"I am beautiful in my own way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way."

Fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment