Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'M BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

Hello all! I have returned after a long absence to let you know about my life and also because like every other white person, I feel that my life is important and that for some reason others will want to read about it. This is probably completely false, but I'm feeling self-indulgent right now. So here goes, for me, and for Gabs, Kali, Liz, Haleigh and that random guy who likes to criticize me. I want to know what you do with your life by the way, read 19 year olds blogs (which are rather lengthy I might add) and talk to yourself about how stupid they are? Do you go jack off after that? Maybe play WOW? I can't imagine how you've been holding up without my postings. Hopefully you've found another useless hobby like twitter or something..but I digress-
My life. Now.

Reasons To Be Happy
1. Cinnabon scented candles
2. Feather pens
3. Catching up with old friends
4. And making new ones


So where do I begin? My last post was around last New Years...so we'll do a quick recap. I manage a shoe store for about 36 hours out of the week, I'm in training right now at a coffee stand so I can work even more and I still do shows. Right now I'm in a production of Peter Pan in Tacoma. I live by myself in a studio apartment downtown. It's actually a renovated old hotel and it's as charming as they come. The whole building always smells like pot, but I don't mind-I love the tenants and I love my landlord. Where a normal human being would place a TV I put racks of clothing and shelves of shoes...because I'm psychotic and find looking at those things entertaining. I go back to school next quarter because they fucked up my scholarship and it makes me really angry...so I don't ever talk about it. I will only be in Olympia until my lease is up in June. Then I move away-still don't know where yet. Anywhere but here. I had surgery on my nose because I couldn't breathe out of one side. My mom finally went back to rehab...but it didn't do much. I directed a kids show with 20 7 year olds. I can say the words "the usual" in at least 4 different restaurants and they will know what to bring me. I still believe that every person around me is worth getting to know. I've been meeting what seems to be a million new and interesting people and it's fantastic. I weirdly made-out with an old friend earlier this year and I usually just pretend it didn't happen because it's awkward. I've dated one guy since Isaiah, it was all too recent and it was an awful experience that I wish I hadn't had. I'm jaded as hell and I don't plan on dating till I'm at least 50.

Word of dating advice: Always google him. It's sounds retarded and I've never been the girl who snoops around but thank god my friend is that kind or else I never would've known about a certain someone's twitter account. How do you live with the fact that you "tweet" shit? That's too gay for me to say and I'm a girl. I'm pretty sure that you don't have any balls...actually I'm completely sure considering the fact that you broke everything off in a text message. More details on this clusterfuck of a relationship later. In the meantime I'll talk about today. Today Andra and I went to the pumpkin patch, I went to work dressed as an eggplant, and then I went to a party dressed as a lion with a giant headdress. All in all a pretty rad day. I enjoyed it.

Never been happier:)

And I'm not even being sarcastic...it's a good thing I dodged that crazy bullet early. And it's a good thing that I'm back to bloggin'.
I'm back motherfuckers...and that is a reason to be happy if I've ever heard one.


No comments:

Post a Comment