Monday, September 7, 2009

Muffin Tops and Kim Possible

I really have nothing incredibly profound to say. Today i ordered the Kim Possible ringtone in the hopes that i could answer the phone with "What's the sitch?" I also saw an amazingly large person sporting a tiny shirt and a pair of jeans that must have been a size four because they did not cover her her hips nor behind. It was quite a chilling sight. I almost phoned the police on account of her misuse of pants. I still shudder when i think about it. School starts in 2 days and i have yet to buy supplies. I've been focussing mostly on how to acquire a hello kitty lunch pail that i cannot live without. I have also recently discovered skype. It's fabulous. My camera is broken so it will take a couple days for me to add awesome pictures. Wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment